About Us

Our business started specifically in 1983 with Mr. Nicholas Farrugia (Managing Director & Founder of Company), working as a part-timer in Manufacturing of Aluminium products and Full-timer as Mechanical Engineering.  In 1986 he begin working Aluminium as a full timer with 1 employee in a small workshop in a residential garage in Siggiewi with a production floor of 784 Sq. Ft Producing Aluminium Apertures such as Doors, Windows, Closed Balconies, Railings etc.


The market demand and especially the demand from our clients made us add our Aluminium production and to employ more employees to reach our demand to supply. Thus we had to change our premises to a larger Factory in Haz-Zebbug, which consequently gave us the opportunity to increase our market and include also imported items such as Door Panels, to our vast range of manufactured aluminium products.


Our new factory furnished with fully functional Production Floor of 2415 Sq. Ft with extra brand new machinery and a storage place of 1440 Sq. Ft situated in the limits of Siggiewi where it is concentrated more to store different type of Melamine and Perspex. Besides all this, obviously we had to increase our employees to seven in number, so that we can offer you the best product available on the market.